At the end of 2017 a remarkable chapter in the history of Doctor Who draw to a close: in the Christmas special episode two incarnations of your favorite Time Lord overcame an existential threat. They have to deal with their own problems before the arrival of the Thirteenth Doctor heralded a bold new era for the programme: the first female Doctor.
This Special Edition of Doctor Who Magazine is a unique celebration of the Twelfth Doctor’s final adventures, from The Return of Doctor Mysterio through to Twice Upon a Time.
Highlights include exclusive new interviews with:
- Joe Browning, Jimmy Mann, Gary Pollard and Kate Walshe (Millennium FX)
- Ysanne Churchman (the voice of Alpha Centauri in Empress of Mars)
- Matthew Clark (graphic designer, 2017 series)
- Rachel Denning (Erica in The Pyramid at the End of the World)
- Mark Gatiss (Captain Lethbridge-Stewart in Twice Upon a Time)
- Stephanie Hyam (Heather in The Pilot and The Doctor Falls)
- Adele Lynch (Iraxxa in Empress of Mars)
- Rove McManus (host of Australian show Whovians)
- Rachel Talalay (director of three episodes in the 2017 series)
- Alexandra Tynan (designer of the original Cybermen)
The Doctor Who Magazine Yearbook 2018 was on sale January 2018 at WH Smith and all newsagents, price £5.99.